Cool Mint Cookies and Cream Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches
Ice cream sandwiches go mini for these sweet little treats. They'll be a hit at your next warm-weather gathering.
- 28 chocolate wafers, divided
- 1 1/2 cups light vanilla ice cream
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- Crush 4 wafers with a rolling pin or in a plastic bag; place in a small bowl. Add ice cream and mint extract; stir to combine. Spoon 2 tablespoons ice cream mixture onto each of 12 wafers; top each with a second wafer.
- Freeze until ready to serve.
- If you want to double this recipe, make one batch at a time so the ice cream won't get too soft.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 84 kcal cal., 3 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 14 g carb., 0.5 g fiber, 8 g sugar, 2 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet