Couscous With Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Feta and Mint
- 1 cup whole wheat couscous, uncooked
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup minced sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, with 1 tablespoon oil from jar
- 4 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Bring 1 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan. Add couscous, remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes. Transfer couscous to a large bowl and add peas, sun-dried tomatoes, reserved oil, feta cheese and mint. Toss to combine. Season with salt and black pepper. Divide evenly on 4 plates and serve warm, or refrigerate and serve chilled.
- Nutritional information includes 1/8 teaspoon of added salt per serving.
Per serving: 247 kcal cal., 6 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 398 mg sodium, 8 g fiber, 5 g sugar, 10 g pro., 74 mg calcium, 2 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet