Cranberry and Apple Toddy
Swapping classic whiskey for tequila makes a toddy so good you'll start humming "Feliz Navidad."
- 1 bottle Herradura Reposado
- 1/2 quart unfiltered apple juice or apple cider
- 1/2 quart pure cranberry juice
- 1 ounce pure cranberry juice
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 3 lemons, for garnish
- Place all ingredients except lemons in a Crock-Pot and warm on low heat for 15 minutes until thoroughly warmed through. Serve in heat-resistant mugs garnished with 1 lemon twist each.
- Recipe provided by Herradura
Per serving: 140 kcal cal., 0 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 8 g carb., 0 g fiber, 7 g sugar, 0 g pro., 2 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet