Cranberry-Maple Slow Cooker Oatmeal
Simply stir the ingredients together before bed time and wake up to a comforting bowl of creamy, filling oats.
- 8 cups water
- 2 cups uncooked steel cut oats
- 2/3 cup chopped dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 3 tablespoons toasted slivered almonds
- Combine all ingredients, except almonds, in a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker. Cook on low power for 4 to 6 hours, depending on desired creaminess. Stir well to combine and then sprinkle with almonds.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 221 kcal cal., 3.5 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 138 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 17 g sugar, 5 g pro., 4 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet