Creamy and Crunchy Chocolate-Espresso Mousse Shots
Espresso-spiked chocolate pudding is layered with crushed chocolate wafers to create this super simple dessert recipe. Creamy, crunchy, sweet, or savory - there's something in this delicious after-dinner recipe for any kind of dessert craving.
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso
- 1 1.4 ounce package fat-free sugar-free instant chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1 1/2 cups fat free whipped topping, divided
- 16 chocolate wafers, lightly broken
- In a small bowl, combine espresso and water until dissolved; let cool to room temperature.
- In another bowl, whisk together pudding mix and skim milk until well-combined; whisk in espresso mixture and then fold in 1/2 cup whipped topping.
- Line up 16 shot glasses and spoon 1 tablespoon pudding in each one; top each with 1 1/2 teaspoons cookie pieces, 1 1/2 tablespoons pudding and 1 more teaspoon cookie pieces.
- Garnish each with 1 tablespoon whipped topping before serving.
- f desired, only use 1 cup skim milk and add half a cup Irish Creme liquor when you add in the espresso mixture. Garnish with chocolate-covered coffee beans.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 54 kcal cal., 0.9 g fat (0.3 g sat. fat), 10 g carb., 0.4 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 1 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet