Creamy Avocado Popsicles
Skip your afternoon cup of coffee and refresh with a frozen treat instead. Greek yogurt and ripe avocado lay the base for this creamy, fiber-filled popsicle, while caffeinated Japanese matcha powder provides the kick you need to beat the dreaded afternoon slump. Sweeten things with up with vanilla extract and honey, and then freeze overnight for the best consistency.
- 1 ripe avocado, cubed
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon matcha powder
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus more to taste (optional)
- Combine avocado, Greek yogurt, almond milk, and water in a blender until smooth, about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add vanilla extract, matcha powder, and honey. Pour mixture into popsicle molds and freeze overnight. Run molds under hot water before serving to loosen popsicles.
- Recipe from POPSUGAR Fitness.
Per serving: 222 kcal cal., 14.5 g fat (7 g sat. fat), 18 g carb., 5 g fiber, 12 g sugar, 6.5 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet