Creamy Chocolate Lava Dip
This addicting chocolate dip is wonderful with fresh fruit, but also tasty with a thin layer of peanut butter on reduced-calorie whole wheat toast. Or, grab a spoon and dig right in. We won't blame you.
- 1 1/2 cups canned undrained chickpeas, loose skins removed
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons hot water
- Wash and drain chickpeas.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender; blend until smooth. Allow to set up in refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 65 kcal cal., 0.7 g fat (0.1 g sat. fat), 35 g carb., 1.5 g fiber, 10 g sugar, 2 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet