Crunchy Chocolate Marshmallow Bark
A sweet, couldn't-be-easier-to-make treat for any occasion. Inspired by everyone's favorite campfire dessert, these ridiculously good chocolate bars will please adults and kids alike.
- 8 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finest quality recommended
- 2 teaspoons regular butter
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Line a 9- X 9-inch pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate and butter over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly combined; remove from heat and stir in marshmallows.
- Scrape chocolate mixture into prepared pan using a silicon spatula; smooth into a somewhat even layer. Refrigerate until chocolate sets, at least 1 hour; keep refrigerated until ready to eat. Cut into 12 pieces and serve.
- This basic recipe is very versatile: You can add your own favorite ingredients like nuts, dried fruit, crispy cereal, crisp crumbled cookies or even fresh fruit. If you use fresh fruit, however, the bark must be refrigerated and eaten the day it is made. Fresh strawberries, blueberries and pineapple are all excellent options.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 140 kcal cal., 10.5 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 15 g carb., 3 g fiber, 7 g sugar, 2 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet