Dark Chocolate and Sea Salt Tartlets
A touch of sea salt brings out the best in dark chocolate desserts. These mini tarts won't disappoint - they're perfect for chocoholics!
- 15 mini phyllo shells
- 1/4 cup low-fat milk
- 1 teaspoon salted butter
- 3/4 cup chopped 60-69% dark chocolate
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 5 tablespoons fat free whipped topping or aerosol whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place phyllo shells on a sheet pan and bake until lightly crisp, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over high heat, heat milk and butter, stirring occasionally, until milk boils and butter melts. Reduce heat to low; stir in chocolate and vanilla extract until combined.
- Let chocolate mixture cool slightly, about 2 to 3 minutes; evenly divide among cooked phyllo shells. Sprinkle tarts with sea salt; chill until filling sets, about 10 minutes. Top each tart with 1 teaspoon whipped cream before serving.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 60 kcal cal., 3 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 7 g carb., 0.5 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 1 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet