Dough Recipe For Montel Williams' Vegetable Rosemary Focaccia
This dough recipe can be made using Montel Williams' HealthMaster and is perfect topped with his roasted pepper basil pesto sauce.
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 sprig rosemary, stem removed
- 3/4 cup lukewarm water (110 degrees F)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 packet yeast
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Attach HealthMaster pitcher to base and rotate clockwise to lock in place.
- Place water, yeast and honey into a bowl. Let it sit for 5 minutes to let the yeast proof.
- Add the remaining dough ingredients into the pitcher. Secure and lock the lid without the cap. Select ON button. Select RUN button. Set speed to 4. Pour the yeast mixture into the pitcher while HealthMaster is running until the dough starts to form.
- Press OFF button. Remove the lid. Remove the dough from the pitcher and place it on a floured surface. Knead it into a ball. Roll the dough out to form a pizza shell.
Per serving: 135 kcal cal., 2 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 26 g carb., 3 g fiber, 2 g sugar, 4 g pro., 10 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet