Egg and Bacon Breakfast Burritos
Bacon and scrambled eggs are rolled up in tortillas, baked, and then topped with sour cream and avocado. Mexican-inspired deliciousness!
- 2 sprays butter flavor cooking spray
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 slices uncooked Canadian-style bacon, finely chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fat free salsa drained of excess liquid before measuring
- 2 large burrito-sized wheat flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1/8 medium avocado, cut into 2 wedges
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a small baking sheet with cooking spray. Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium-low heat.
- In a large bowl, beat egg whites and eggs. Add bacon, oregano, salt, pepper, and salsa; stir well.
- Pour egg mixture into prepared skillet; increase heat to medium. Let eggs partially set and then scramble using a spatula. When eggs are set but still slightly glossy, remove from heat.
- Spoon half of egg mixture into center of each tortilla. Roll tortilla to conceal filling, making sure to fold in ends. Place burritos, seam-side down, on prepared baking sheet. Bake until burritos are very hot, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve each burrito with 1 tablespoon sour cream and 1 slice avocado.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 325 kcal cal., 2 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 27 g carb., 14 g fiber, 23 g pro., 4 mg calcium. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet