Energy-Boosting Glow, Berry, and Cinnamon Smoothie
This smoothie is jam-packed with nutrients: Blueberries are rich in anti-inflammatory antioxidants that give your skin a radiant boost. Chia seeds are a great source of fiber, omega-3s, and protein, which makes them super nourishing and collagen-building. The almond milk is full of skin-repairing vitamin E, and that burst of cinnamon acts as a wrinkle fighter. Plus, the Beauty Chef's GLOW Inner Beauty Powder includes prebiotics and probiotics, which support and balance digestive health - good skin begins in your gut.
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 2 tablespoons The Beauty Chef GLOW Inner Beauty Powder
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds (ideally soaked overnight or for at least one hour)
- 2 cups almond milk
- Mix all ingredients together well in a blender and serve.
- Recipe provided by Carla Oates, founder of The Beauty Chef
Per serving: 698 kcal cal., 59 g fat (51 g sat. fat), 49 g carb., 11 g fiber, 30 g sugar. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet