Frozen Yogurt-Dipped Mango Pops
Sweet mango and tangy yogurt make a nutritious dessert that still tastes like a treat--and is customizable with your favorite toppings.
- 1 large ripe mango
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Toppings: mini chocolate chips, salted cashews, sprinkles, toasted coconut
- With a sharp knife, slice and remove sides of the mango, avoiding large seed in the middle. Cut parallel slices into the mango halves to cut into 6 cubes. Scoop the mango cubes out of the mango skin using a spoon and skewer each mango cube onto a lollipop stick.
- Stir to combine the yogurt and honey in a bowl. Dip each mango into the yogurt until coated. Sprinkle desired toppings onto each mango cube and place on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Transfer to the freezer until mangos are slightly frozen and yogurt has set, about 1 to 2 hours.
- Adapted with permission from the National Mango Board.
- Photo credit: National Mango Board