Garlic and Herb Lemon Chicken
A simple pan sauce of chicken broth and lemon juice makes this perfect for weeknight meals.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning or 1 tablespoon McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 1 pound thinly sliced boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Mix flour and Seasoning in shallow dish. Reserve 1 tablespoon flour mixture. Moisten chicken lightly with water. Coat evenly with remaining flour mixture.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Cook half of the chicken pieces 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining chicken, adding additional oil if necessary. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Mix broth, lemon juice and reserved flour mixture. Add to skillet. Bring to boil, stirring to release browned bits in bottom of skillet. Cook 5 to 7 minutes or until sauce is slightly thickened. Return chicken to skillet; cook until heated through. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with cooked pasta or rice, if desired.
- Using reduced sodium chicken broth saves 97mg sodium per serving.
Per serving: 238 kcal cal., 11 g fat (6 g sat. fat), 216 mg sodium, 0 g fiber, 1 g sugar, 26 g pro., 10 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet