- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sliced scallion (green part only)
- 2 tablespoons poke sauce
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 cups cooked rice, for serving
- In a large heavy skillet over medium-high heat, heat olive oil until it starts to smoke, about 4 minutes. Add shrimp and cook for about 1 minute per side or until pink on both sides.
- Add garlic, scallion, and poke sauce to skillet and stir. When sauce has reduced to about 1 teaspoon, remove from heat and add wine. Return to heat and stir until shrimp are coated and sauce has reduced to about 2 tablespoons. Serve with rice.
- Courtesy of chef Bradley Lum and Josefa Carballo Lum, the owners of Grindz in San Francisco
Per serving: 288 kcal cal., 9 g fat (1.2 g sat. fat), 24 g carb., 0 g fiber, 26 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet