Gooey Rocky Road Bars
Gooey and delicious, these bars bake up quickly with very little fuss. Feel free to swap in almonds or pecans for the walnuts to suit your taste. Party guests won't be able to resist these s'more-like confections.
- 1/2 cup chocolate wafer
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3/4 teaspoon table salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup fat free sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper (or coat with cooking spray - though the bars will be a little trickier to remove from the pan).
- Using a food processor, process wafers into fine crumbs (or place wafers in a large, sealed zip-close bag and crush with a rolling pin). Add butter and salt to crumbs and pour into prepared pan; press down to form an even layer of crust.
- In a small bowl, combine chocolate chips and walnuts; sprinkle evenly over crust. Drizzle milk over top; sprinkle with marshmallow pieces. Bake until chocolate melts and marshmallows begin to brown, about 15 minutes. Cool completely in refrigerator before slicing into 16 pieces.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 130 kcal cal., 7 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 170 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 2 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet