Green Kale Pops
Green juice and smoothie lovers, this one is for you. The creator of healthy dessert company EatPops shares her favorite take on an icy blend, packed with all your favorite green drink ingredients.
- 1 cup packed kale or spinach leaves
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pineapple
- 1 cup chopped pear
- 1 small banana
- 1 cup coconut water or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened shredded coconut (optional)
- 1 shot wheat grass (optional)
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree.
- Pour mixture into ice pop molds. Freeze for at least 4 hours and up to 6 months.
- Recipe provided by EatPops.