Grilled Mahi-Mahi Fish Tacos
Somehow tacos always taste like a treat -- even when they are as light and healthy as these fish tacos.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh-squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 pound fresh mahi-mahi fillet
- Butter lettuce leaves or tortillas
- Mango, cubed
- Pico de Gallo
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Shredded cabbage
- Mix together olive oil, lime juice, salt, cumin, garlic, and chili powder. Place the fish in a shallow dish, covering with the marinade. Coat both sides evenly and marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Warm your barbecue (or grill pan, if cooking indoors) to medium-high heat (between 400 degrees and 450 degrees ). Place the fish on the grill, basting with half the remaining marinade. Grill for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes, flip to the other side, basting with the remaining marinade. Grill for an additional 3 to 3 1/2 minutes.
- Remove fish from grill, flaking apart and filling your tacos. Top with any desired toppings.
- Recipe and image courtesy of Caroline Potter