Grilled Plums with Yogurt Dip
Dessert should help satisfy your end-of-meal sweet tooth, but also contribute to your daily dose of nutrients. This one does both.
- 4 plums, halved and pits removed
- Olive oil
- 1 cup nonfat Greek or plain yogurt
- teaspoon honey
- Pre-heat grill.
- Lightly brush plum halves with olive oil. Place plums on the grill and cook for about five minutes. Flip and cook on the other side for another five minutes.
- While the plums are grilling, mix together yogurt and honey in a bowl.
- Serve plums with yogurt honey dip.
- Recipe from We Can Cook by Jessica Fishman Levinson, R.D.N.
Per serving: 115 kcal cal., 4 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 15 g carb., 1 g fiber, 14 g sugar, 6 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet