Grilled Salmon With Tomatoes and Capers
Prep these packets earlier in the day, and then pop them into the fridge. When you're ready to grill, dinner will be done in less than 15 minutes!
- 1 1/2 pints grape tomatoes, quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons capers, rinsed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Zest and juice of 11/2 lemons
- 3/4 teaspoon salt, plus more for seasoning
- 3/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, plus more for seasoning
- 6 4 ounces salmon fillets
- Watercress, for garnish
- Preheat a grill to medium. In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, garlic, parsley, capers, olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 3/8 teaspoon pepper. Season salmon on both sides with salt and pepper, and place each fillet on a sheet of aluminum foil. Top with tomato mixture, dividing it evenly among the fillets.
- Fold foil over salmon to make six packets. Place them on the grill and cover; cook 10 to 12 minutes. Remove salmon from packets and garnish with watercress.
- Recipe provided by chef Katie Lee, author of Endless Summer Cookbook.
Per serving: 204 kcal cal., 10 g fat (1.5 g sat. fat), 496 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 24 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet