Grilled Yellowfin Tuna with Red Pepper Relish
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 6 ounces yellowfin tuna fillets
- 1 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup diced Kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped basil
- 1 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh cracked black pepper
- In a large, shallow dish or plastic zipper bag, combine rosemary, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Add tuna and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill. In a mixing bowl, toss together remaining ingredients to make the red pepper relish. Set aside.
- Remove tuna fillets from the bag, discard marinade, and grill tuna over medium high heat, grilling each side for 2 to 3 minutes for medium rare. (An instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest portion of the fillet should read 125 degrees F.)
- Transfer the fillets to four dinner plates. Top fish with 1/2 cup pepper relish. Serve with steamed asparagus, if desired.
- Recipe courtesy of Aqua Grille 10 North Forest Beach Drive Hilton Head, South Carolina aquagrilleandlounge.com
Per serving: 403 kcal cal., 17 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 1073 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 12 g sugar, 41 g pro., 76 mg calcium, 3 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet