Heather Graham's Favorite Broccoli Salad
While making a film in Dublin, Ireland last year, Heather got addicted to this crunch dish from Avoca Cafe. Here's how you can make it, too.
- 3/4 cup hazelnuts
- 6 cups broccoli florets (bite size)
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat French dressing
- Freshly ground pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spread hazelnuts on a shallow pan and bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until golden brown. Rub off the skins with a clean kitchen towel and allow to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, add broccoli, cherry tomatoes, and cheese. Add nuts once they've cooled. Pour on the dressing and toss gently to combine.
Per serving: 292 kcal cal., 22 g fat (5 g sat. fat), 17 g carb., 7 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 12 g pro., 238 mg calcium, 3 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet