Homemade Lavender Coconut Body Scrub
Slough off dry skin for a warm, sunny glow with this heavenly-smelling body scrub that soothes and even fights signs of aging. And for 100+ body-beautifying ideas just like this, check out my new book, Clean Green Drinks.
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil (softened at room temperature)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup raw sugar (such as Sugar in the Raw)
- 2 - 5 tablespoons dried lavender (available at health food stores)
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a spatula to combine all ingredients.
- Using a small spatula or spoon, place mixture into an 8-ounce mason jar (or any clean jar) and store airtight for up to two months.
- Recipe courtesy of Candice Kumai.