Honey-Lime Grilled Cantaloupe
This easy grilled cantaloupe recipe combines two summer favorites: sweet juicy cantaloupe and a little smoky flavor from the grill. Canteloupe's bright orange color means it is brimming with beta-carotene, an antioxidant responsible for helping to build healthy skin, bones, and eyes.
- 1/2 small cantaloupe, peeled and wedged
- 1 medium lime
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Kosher salt
- Fresh mint
- Peel and slice cantaloupe into large wedges. Thread the cantaloupe onto 6-8 skewers.
- Oil and heat grill.
- Grill the cantaloupe until grill marks form, about 3-5 minutes. Turn once.
- Remove from grill. Squeeze on lime juice and drizzle honey. Finish with a sprinkle of salt.
- Garnish with fresh mint.
- Recipe by Marisa Moore, R.D.N., of Marisa Moore Nutrition.
Per serving: 68 kcal cal., 0 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 190 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 17 g sugar, 1 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet