Hot and Honeyed Stone Fruit Over Ricotta
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 teaspoon habanero cayenne hot sauce
- 2 plums or pluots, pitted and cut into wedges
- 2 nectarines or peaches, thinly sliced into rounds and pitted
- 1 cup ricotta
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Stir the honey and hot sauce in a large bowl until smooth. Add the plums and nectarines and fold until evenly coated. Let stand, folding occasionally, until the fruit exudes its juices, about 10 minutes.
- Divide the ricotta among serving plates. Top with the fruit and the honey mixture and sprinkle with almonds.
Per serving: 217 kcal cal., 10 g fat (5.2 g sat. fat), 85 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 9 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet