This twist on the bramble, originally made with gin, is named for Jalisco, the region of Mexico where tequila was originally produced.
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce grapefruit juice
- 1/2 ounce agave nectar
- 1 dial ginger
- 4 blackberries, plus more for garnish
- 1 dash Fee's Peach bitters
- 1 1/2 ounces Partida Repasado tequila
- Pour lime juice, grapefruit juice, and agave nectar into a cocktail shaker. Muddle ginger with liquids, then strain into a new shaker. Add blackberries, bitters, and tequila. Shake with ice and strain into a double rocks glass. Add crushed ice and garnish with additional blackberries.
- Recipe courtesy of Joshua Brandenburg, one of SHAPE's hot, healthy bartenders.
Per serving: 158 kcal cal., 0 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 2 mg sodium, 1 g fiber, 14 g sugar, 0 g pro., 10 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet