Citrus meets creamy sweetness in this refreshing dessert.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs, crushed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon light butter, melted
- 1 14 ounce can fat-free sweetened, condensed milk
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- Using a fork, combine the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter. Lightly press 3/4 of the graham-cracker mixture on the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch pan.
- In a large bowl, mix together condensed milk and lemonade.
- Fold in the whipped topping. Pour over the graham cracker crust. Sprinkle remaining graham crumbs over the lemonade mixture. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight.
Per serving: 208 kcal cal., 6 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 36 g carb., 0 g fiber, 32 g sugar, 4 g pro., 105 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet