Linguini with Red Clam Sauce
We kept this Italian specialty simple. It's quick and easy - perfect for busy nights.
- Cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons sherry cooking wine, dry variety
- 1 small uncooked onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 cups canned tomato sauce
- 10 ounces canned clams, drained
- 1/2 pound uncooked linguini, cooked and kept hot
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray; set over medium-high heat. Add sherry, onion, and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add sauce and clams to skillet; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through, about 5 minutes.
- Season sauce to taste and pour over pasta.
- Recipe courtesy of Weight Watchers
Per serving: 362 kcal cal., 2.5 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 56 g carb., 4 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 27 g pro., 69 mg calcium, 0 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet