Margarita with Red Pepper Juice
Savory juices are making their way into haute cocktail culture, and this bell pepper juice margarita is pure proof. Though the red pepper certainly gives it a kick, agave syrup keeps the marg from getting super hot, for those with an aversion to truly spicy drinks.
- 1 1/2 ounces Tres Agaves Blanco Tequila
- 1 ounce red bell pepper juice
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1/2 ounce agave syrup
- sage leaves
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker, and shake vigorously.
- Strain over ice and garnish with a sage leaf.
- Recipe provided by John Henderson of The Happiest Hour, NYC.