Mediterranean White Bean Salad
Thanks to canned beans and store-bought pesto, this salad could not be any easier. Serve it alongside burgers, steak, chicken, and more or pack it alone for a healthy lunch.
- 6 15-ounce cans Cannellini beans
- 5 stalks celery, sliced
- 1 medium red bell pepper, minced
- 1 cup pesto
- 1 1/2 ounces red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Drain beans in a colander and rinse with cold water; set aside to drain.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients and toss. Add beans and toss well.
- Recipe provided by Yalla Mediterranean in California
- Photo credit: Yalla Mediterranean