Mint and Cranberry Quinoa Salad
This incredibly flavorful and easy one-pot meal works great as a side dish with any protein, or pack it for lunch the next day at work. For even more flavor, cook the quinoa with low-sodium chicken stock instead of water.
- 2 cups quinoa
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch radishes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- Place cooked quinoa in a large mixing or serving bowl. Fluff with a fork. Add oil, balsamic vinegar, and sea salt. Finish with feta, mint, red onion, radish, and dried cranberries. Toss well and season with additional salt to taste, if desired.
- Recipe provided by Candice Kumai.
Per serving: 491 kcal cal., 17 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 706 mg sodium, 6 g fiber, 17 g sugar, 14 g pro., 95 mg calcium, 4 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet