Miso-Lime Salmon with Couscous, Broccolini, and Peppers
- 2 tablespoons sweet white miso
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons whole wheat couscous
- 1 cup sliced bell peppers
- 1 bunch Broccolini (about 5 ounces)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 8-ounce skinless, boneless salmon fillets
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees . Cut two 15-inch-square pieces of parchment. In a small bowl, whisk together miso and lime juice.
- In the center of each piece of parchment, layer half the couscous, peppers, and Broccolini; season with salt, add pepper to taste, and drizzle with 2 teaspoons oil. Place a piece of salmon on each pile of vegetables and drizzle each with half the miso-lime dressing.
- Bring two sides of each parchment sheet together; fold over down the middle to seal and create rectangles. Fold open ends under and tuck beneath the packets. Transfer to a large baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes, until salmon flakes easily and vegetables are tender.
- Transfer packets to plates and open parchment.
Per serving: 547 kcal cal., 25 g fat (3.5 g sat. fat), 887 mg sodium, 5 g fiber, 51 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet