Mocha Chocolate Chip Cheesecake
Indulge your love of chocolate with this guilt-free dessert.
- 1/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 2/3 cups plus 1 tbsp sugar
- 3 8 ounce packages fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 3 ounce package light cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup Irish creme syrup
- 2 teaspoons rum extract
- 8 egg whites
- 2/3 cup mini-chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee
- 1/2 teaspoon hot water
- 2 cups light frozen nondairy whipped topping, thawed
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray. In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs with 1 tablespoon of sugar. Sprinkle over bottom of pan. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheeses together until smooth. Beat in the remaining sugar and flour. Gradually add the syrup and rum extract; beat until smooth. Add egg whites and beat until just blended. Pour into the prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Bake for 60 minutes, until lightly golden and puffed. Remove from the oven and let cool on a wire rack for one hour; chill overnight.
- In a small bowl, dissolve instant coffee with hot water; chill. Fold the chilled coffee into whipped topping. Spread over chilled cheesecake. Slice and serve.
Per serving: 287 kcal cal., 6 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 46 g carb., 1 g fiber, 41 g sugar, 13 g pro., 222 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet