Montel Williams' Vegetable Rosemary Focaccia Topping
This vegetable topping is a healthy and delicious way to finish off Montel Williams' focaccia recipe when paired with his roasted pepper basil pesto sauce.
- Roasted Pepper Basil Pesto Sauce (recipe on site)
- Vegetable Rosemary Focaccia Dough (recipe on site)
- 6 ounces fresh goat cheese
- 1/2 fennel bulb, sliced
- 1 small eggplant, sliced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 5 ounces maitake mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small white eggplant, sliced
- 1 spring onion, trimmed and sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Spread pesto on rolled out focaccia dough. Sprinkle goat cheese on top of pesto.
- Toss vegetables in olive oil with salt and pepper. Layer focaccia with vegetables. Place focaccia in oven for 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
Per serving: 121 kcal cal., 8 g fat (4 g sat. fat), 168 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 6 g pro., 49 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet