Oat Berry Smoothie Bowl
For the oat mix
- 1/3 cup oats
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
For the smoothie mix
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut or almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons goji berries (optional)
- Handful fresh raspberries
- Handful fresh blackberries
- Handful pumpkin seeds
- Place oats, chia seeds, and coconut milk in a mason jar, stir or shake to mix. Place in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, blend all smoothie ingredients together. If using fresh berries, add a few ice cubes.
- Pour into a bowl. Add toppings and enjoy!
- Recipe provided by Amy Stafford of A Healthy Life for Me.
Per serving: 498 kcal cal., 18 g fat (5 g sat. fat), 79 g carb., 24 g fiber, 26 g sugar, 12 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet