One-Pot Baked Cod
"This dish is healthy, flavorful, and easy to prepare. Plus, the clean-up is easy, giving you the chance to spend more time with each other - not the dishes!" Executive Chef Ben Pollinger of Oceana
- 4 8-oz pieces boneless skinless cod
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium Yukon Gold potato, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 medium carrot, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley or 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 2 tablespoons julienne basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Season fish with salt and pepper to taste. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Set aside.
- Place all vegetables, garlic, and herbs in a mixing bowl. Drizzle with the remaining oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place vegetable mix in a 9 by 13 baking dish, cover with foil and bake 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and remove foil. Place fish on top of vegetables, return to oven, and bake until fish is cooked through, approximately 8 minutes.
- Recipe provided by Oceana