Orange and Vanilla Hemp Protein Shake
You'll never taste the greens in this thick shake thanks to the natural sweetness of orange and banana and the creaminess of hemp milk.
- 1 large navel orange, peel and most of the white rind removed
- 1 large banana
- 2 cups hemp milk
- Seeds from 1/2 vanilla bean (or 1 teaspoon vanilla extract)
- 2 tablespoons hemp protein powder
- 4 large kale leaves, tough stems removed
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Recipe provided by Gena of Choosing Raw
Per serving: 290 kcal cal., 4.5 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 147 mg sodium, 8 g fiber, 12 g pro., 605 mg calcium, 5 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet