Orange Chocolate Macaroons
Even the name sounds decadent, but with only 6 ingredients, these no-bake treats come together in a flash.
- 3/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon orange oil extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Roll into 9 evenly sized balls, place on cookie sheet, and freeze for 20 minutes. Remove from freezer and refrigerate until time to serve.
- Recipe provided by Heidi Kristoffer.
Per serving: 61 kcal cal., 3.5 g fat (2.5 g sat. fat), 9 g carb., 2 g fiber, 6 g sugar, 1 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet