Orange Olive Salad with Harissa Vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup harissa
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Moroccan or Kalamata olives, pitted
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced into half-moons
- 2 blood oranges, peeled, pith removed, seeded, and sliced in 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- 2 navel oranges, peeled, pith removed, seeded, and sliced in 1/4-inch-thick rounds
- Leaves from 1 bunch cilantro
- In a medium bowl whisk together harissa and lemon juice. Stream in olive oil and whisk until emulsified.
- Toss olives, onion, and oranges with dressing and transfer to a serving dish. Garnish with cilantro.
Per serving: 288 kcal cal., 23 g fat (2.5 g sat. fat), 386 mg sodium, 5 g fiber, 2 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet