Peach Honey Bourbon Cocktail
Perfect for a summer BBQ (or any warm weather occasion), fresh peaches make all the difference when it comes to this strong bourbon beverage. And you'll forget the sugar hangover after two (or three) of these.
- 1 1/2 ounces Maker's 46 bourbon
- 1/4 cup fresh peach, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/2 ounce fresh lemon juice
- Puree peach until smooth. Combine all ingredients in a shaker.
- Strain, and garnish with a peach wedge.
- Recipe provided by Moses Laboy, mixologist at Gotham Bar & Grill in New York City.