Peanut-Orange Pork Tenderloin
Add some vitamin C to your peanut sauce and some flavor to your meal.
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili paste
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, trimmed of fat
- Process the first eight ingredients in a food processor until smooth. Pour into a shallow dish.
- Add pork; turn to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the pork on a foil-lined baking sheet (reserve marinade). Roast each side for 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan, lightly boil the remaining marinade for 3 minutes. Slice the pork into thin slices. Serve with warm peanut-orange sauce.
Per serving: 288 kcal cal., 7 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 32 g carb., 1 g fiber, 26 g sugar, 26 g pro., 33 mg calcium, 2 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet