Pina Colada Smoothie
This cool tropical drink will provide you with almost half a day's worth of calcium and a third of your daily dose of vitamin C. Pina coladas are also high in potassium, an electrolyte that helps maintain fluid balance and plays an essential role in the contraction of muscles.
- 1 6 ounce container Yoplait Coconut Cream Pie-flavored lowfat yogurt
- 1/4 medium-size frozen banana
- 1 cup unsweetened frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Process until smooth, about 15 to 20 seconds.
- Pour half of the mixture of pina coladas into a chilled glass and garnish with a pineapple spear, black cherry, and paper umbrella.
Per serving: 199 kcal cal., 1 g fat (1 g sat. fat), 64 mg sodium, 2 g fiber, 35 g sugar, 6 g pro., 185 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet