Pineapple Sundaes with Dried Apricots
- Cooking spray
- 8 cored pineapple rings (about 3/4 inch thick), fresh or canned in juice (about 1 pineapple)
- 2 cups lowfat frozen vanilla yogurt
- 4 tablespoons minced dried apricots
- Coat an outdoor grill or stove-top grill pan with cooking spray and preheat to medium-high.
- Place pineapple rings on hot grill and cook 2 to 3 minutes per side, until golden brown.
- Transfer pineapple to dessert bowls (2 rings per bowl) and top each serving with 1/2 cup frozen yogurt and 1 tablespoon dried apricots.
Per serving: 301 kcal cal., 5 g fat (3 g sat. fat), 67 mg sodium, 5 g fiber, 54 g sugar, 5 g pro., 151 mg calcium, 1 mg iron. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet