Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 large frozen bananas, sliced
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pepitas (optional)
- Granola (optional)
- Chia seeds (optional)
- Coconut whipped cream (optional)
- Combine pumpkin, bananas, and almond milk in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and add toppings as desired.
- Recipe provided by Kara Lydon, R.D., The Foodie Dietitian
Per serving: 4 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 73 g carb., 13 g fiber, 37 g sugar, 6 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet