Raspberry Beauty Elixir
With a hefty dose of nutrients from raspberries, baby spinach, and antioxidant-packed resveratrol, this skin-brightening smoothie makes an ideal mid-afternoon snack or tasty dessert.
- 1 1/2 cups coconut water
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup organic frozen raspberries
- 1 teaspoon lavender (or 1/4 teaspoon dried lavender)
- 2 tablespoons resveratrol
- 1 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Recipe adapted from Clean Green Drinks by Candice Kumai, Galvanized Books, 2014
Per serving: 70 kcal cal., 0 g fat) (17 g carb., 4 g fiber, 8 g sugar, 1 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet