Roast Chicken Kale Caesar Salad with Greek Yogurt Dressing
"Guys will appreciate this recipe since Rotisserie chicken can be easily purchased ready-to-eat, and the only cooking is putting together the dressing. Girls love this dish because it incorporates healthy greens, and a flavorful Greek yogurt dressing that is creamy yet light." Chef/partner Jet Tila and executive chef Chris Barnett of Stir Market
For yogurt dressing:
- 1/2 cup non-fat Greek Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 anchovies, chopped (optional)
- 1 Romaine heart sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 cup curly kale, rinsed, dried, and thinly sliced
- 1 whole fresh roasted chicken (found at most local supermarkets), skin removed and shredded into large chunks
- Mix together all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl combine romaine, kale, and dressing. Divide into 2 bowls and top with chicken.
- Recipe provided by Stir Market