Roasted Beet Noodles with Goat Cheese and Pecans
From the juicy taste of the beets to the nutty texture the walnuts bring, this recipe will be a favorite when it's warm outside. Beets have a reputation of being messy, but once you taste this dish, you'll realize it's worth it.
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons minced shallots
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 medium-sized beets
- 1/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup whole pecans
- Whisk all of the ingredients for the dressing in a bowl and refrigerate.
- Wearing gloves, cut the ends off beets and peel. Cut with spiraling tool (Blade C for Inspiralizer).
- Place beets on a baking sheet. Coat with cooking spray and season with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven at 400 degrees for five minutes.
- Place cooked beets in a bowl, top with dressing, and mix.
- Top with goat cheese and pecans.
- Recipe provided by Inspiralized.
Per serving: 321 kcal cal., 24 g fat (5 g sat. fat), 268 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 18 g sugar, 7 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet