Salmon Nori Wrap
- 1 1/2 rectangular sheets nori, about 8 1/2 by 7 1/2 inches (sold in the Asian section of the grocery store)
- 1/2 cup warm cooked brown rice
- 1 tablespoon ponzu (a citrus-based sauce, sold in the Asian section of the grocery store)
- 1/4 avocado, halved and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 2 radishes, cut into matchsticks
- 3 ounces cooked salmon
- Place 1 nori sheet on a dry, flat surface, with the longer edge facing you. Spread rice over nori, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges. Drizzle with ponzu sauce, then layer avocado, cucumber, and radishes across the center. Slice remaining 1/2 nori sheet into matchstick- size strips and place on top of the vegetables, along with salmon. Roll like a burrito: Fold each side to the center, then roll up from the bottom. Cut in half, wrap in wax paper or aluminum foil, and refrigerate until ready to eat.
- Courtesy of chef Franklin Becker, a partner in the Little Beet in New York City.
Per serving: 352 kcal cal., 13 g fat (2 g sat. fat), 31 g carb., 6 g fiber, 27 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet