- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup raw pistachios
- 1/4 cup raw pepitas
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees . Place oats, coconut, pistachios, and pepitas on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, honey, soy sauce, and pepper. Pour over the oat mixture and use your hands to toss to combine.
- Spread granola in a single layer on baking sheet. Bake for 10 minutes, stir, and toss, then bake for another 10 to 15 minutes or until oats are toasted. Remove from oven and let cool completely. The granola will keep in a glass jar for up to a week.
Per serving: 244 kcal cal., 17 g fat (8 g sat. fat), 71 mg sodium, 4 g fiber, 7 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet