Sesame Snow Peas
Crunchy, crisp, and cold, these veggies are a perfect partner for any Asian-inspired meal.
- 2 cups snow peas, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil (or regular sesame oil)
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- In a medium saucepan, blanch snow peas in boiling water for 15 seconds; drain in a colander and rinse with cold water.
- In a serving bowl, toss snow peas with oil, green onions, sesame seeds, and salt and pepper to taste. Serve immediately.
- Recipe provided by Relish!
Per serving: 43 kcal cal., 2 g fat (0 g sat. fat), 5 g carb., 2 g pro.. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet